Tohatsu MFS9.8 9.8hp 4-stroke outboard engine
- MFS9.8B S: 4STR Short Shaft,
- MFS9.8B L: 4STR Long Shaft,
- MFS9.8B EFS: 4STR Short Shaft Elec Start Tiller Control,
- MFS9.8B EFL: 4STR Long Shaft Elec Start Tiller Control,
- MFS9.8B EPS: 4STR Short Shaft Elec Start Remote Control,
- MFS9.8B EPL: 4STR Long Shaft Elec Start Remote Control,
- MFS9.8B EPTL: 4STR Long Shaft Elec Start Remote Control Power Tilt,
- MFS9.8B UL: 4STR Ultra Long Shaft
- Light and compact!
- Available in a wide variety of models
- Trim tab reduces steering effort, functioning also as the sacrificial anode that protects the engine from electrolysis
- Greatly reduced vibration for smooth and stable running at all speeds
- Greatly reduced induction noise for a quieter ride
- Ultra-low emission, EU and CARB 3-Star rating approved
- Tiller control with electric start models
- Tiller control with electric start and power tilt
- Fisherman model with electric start and tiller control
- Outstanding durability
- Widest range of models available
- 7 Year limited warranty
High performance and easy operation:
- Recoil starter with larger reel making manual starting fast and easy
- Digital CD ignition for easier engine starting, quicker throttle response and smoother trolling
- Shallow water drive
- 6 trim positions
- Adjustable steering friction for reducing steering effort
- Manual choke on tiller models, electric choke on remote models
- Through-the-prop exhaust for a quieter ride
- Thermostatically controlled cooling system for consistent engine temperature
- Stainless steel water pump housing liner for outstanding durability
- Zinc coating on internal water passages for superior corrosion resistance
- High grade marine aluminium alloy that provides the ultimate protection against corrosion
- 12 litre fuel tank including fuel fittings and fuel line
Warning and protection:
- Low oil pressure warning (audible)
- Start-in-gear protection for safer engine starting
- Safety lanyard (an essential protection feature standard on all Tohatsu outboards)
- Over-rev. limiter
Free U.K delivery including Highlands, Islands and North Ireland over £ 99
*Standard Shipping - £ 4.99
It is buyer responsibility to ensure that the correct shipping address is supplied.
Al item(s) will be despatched to the registered address.
Delivery is by Royal Mail, Parcel Force, Hermes depending on weight and dimensions.
All item will be despatched within 24 h after receiving clear payment.
A refund of a returned item less original shipping costs will be issued if is within 14 days after purchase.
The item(s) being returned must be unopened, uninstalled and in resalable condition.
Please use a suitable shipping carton to return item(s). Do not use manufacture packaging to ship.
If the item is damaged or faulty we will more than happy to replace it or issue you with a full refund if necessary.