Tohatsu BFT225 225hp 4-stroke outboard engine
- BFT225A XU: Ultra Long shaft, Elec Start, Remote Control, Power Tilt
- High output alternator that produces 90 amp alternator with 60 charging amps
- Large Displacement 3.5 Litre V6
- Double sealed multi-layered paint process to help protect against corrosion
- Painted interior cooling passages for extra protection against corrosion
- 5 Years Warranty
High performance and easy operation:
- Programmed fuel injection for optimum performance via four fuel injectors and a common high flow throttle body
- Dual stage induction improves performance
- Smart Dual air circuit cowl design
- Optimized Fuel-injection delivers the precise amount of fuel/air response with superior fuel efficiency.
- Maximum Accelaration System- maximum acceleration system improves acceleration at low speeds. A quick movement of the throttle control activates this system, advancing the ignition curve quickly. This will greatly improve "Hole Shot".
- Fuel Efficient Cruise System-fuel efficiency is increased by allowing combustion to operate on a leaner air/fuel mixture. At cruising speed, this engine runs on up to 30% less fuel than others in its class.
- * VVT&LC Variable Valve timing and lift electronic control to improve power, torque and performance
- Variable air intake system reults in smooth operation
- Powerful 60amp alternator which delivers 48amp at trolling speed plus a automatic idle charge increase system to ensure battery level maintained
- Linear rubber engine mounts reduce vibration
- Standard fresh water flush port makes life easier on wash down
- Power trim & tilt
- Standard Side Mount Rig Kit includes Premium Polished Stainless Steel Bezel Tachometer with built in Hourmeter along with a Trim Meter to match
- Optional Gauges are available
- 4 Step corrosion protection as a result of double sealed multi layered paint process.
- Speedometer pickup
- Ask about the optional Garmin GMI 20 Instrument up-grade
Warning and protection:
- Low oil pressure warning
- Overheat warning
- Alternator charging alert
- Start-in-gear protection for safer engine starting
- Over-rev. limiter
Free U.K delivery including Highlands, Islands and North Ireland over £ 99
*Standard Shipping - £ 5.40
For engines delivery cost please ask. The price depends on your address.
The delivery is made by pallet and the cost of delivery depends of the distance and trucks availability.
It is buyer responsibility to ensure that the correct shipping address is supplied.
Al item(s) will be despatched to the registered address.
Delivery is by Royal Mail, Parcel Force, Hermes depending on weight and dimensions.
All item will be despatched within 24 h after receiving clear payment.
A refund of a returned item less original shipping costs will be issued if is within 14 days after purchase.
The item(s) being returned must be unopened, uninstalled and in resalable condition.
Please use a suitable shipping carton to return item(s). Do not use manufacture packaging to ship.
If the item is damaged or faulty we will more than happy to replace it or issue you with a full refund if necessary.