Tohatsu BFT150 150hp 4-stroke outboard engine
- BFT150A XU Ultra Long shaft, Elec Start, Remote Control, Power Tilt
- BFT150A LU Long shaft, Elec Start, Remote Control, Power Tilt
- High output alternator that produces 90 amp alternator with 60 charging amps
- Double sealed multi-layered paint process to help protect against corrosion
- Painted interior cooling passages for extra protection against corrosion
- 5 Years Warranty
High performance and easy operation:
- Programmed fuel injection for optimum performance via four fuel injectors and a common high flow throttle body
- Dual stage induction improves performance
- Smart Dual air circuit cowl design
- Optimized Fuel-injection delivers the precise amount of fuel/air response with superior fuel efficiency.
- Maximum Accelaration System- maximum acceleration system improves acceleration at low speeds. A quick movement of the throttle control activates this system, advancing the ignition curve quickly. This will greatly improve "Hole Shot".
- Fuel Efficient Cruise System-fuel efficiency is increased by allowing combustion to operate on a leaner air/fuel mixture. At cruising speed, this engine runs on up to 30% less fuel than others in its class.
- * VVT&LC Variable Valve timing and lift electronic control to improve power, torque and performance
- Variable air intake system reults in smooth operation
- Powerful 60amp alternator which delivers 48amp at trolling speed plus a automatic idle charge increase system to ensure battery level maintained
- Linear rubber engine mounts reduce vibration
- Standard fresh water flush port makes life easier on wash down
- Power trim & tilt
- Standard Side Mount Rig Kit includes Premium Polished Stainless Steel Bezel Tachometer with built in Hourmeter along with a Trim Meter to match
- Optional Gauges are available
- 4 Step corrosion protection as a result of double sealed multi layered paint process.
- Speedometer pickup
- Ask about the optional Garmin GMI 20 Instrument up-grade
Warning and protection:
- Low oil pressure warning
- Overheat warning
- Alternator charging alert
- Start-in-gear protection for safer engine starting
- Over-rev. limiter
We offer free shipping on all orders over £150 (excluded outboard engines, trailers)
Standard Shipping - £ 8.50
Orders are typically shipped within 1 business day of receipt of payment. We ship via Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery service. Delivery times vary depending on the delivery destination.
For engines delivery cost please ask for a quote.
It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure that the correct shipping address is supplied.
All item(s) will be despatched to the registered address.
Tracking your order:
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can track your order online using the tracking number provided.
We accept returns of unused and undamaged items within 30 days of purchase.
To return an item please contact us for a return authorisation number. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item, less shipping costs. Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as the initial purchase.