3 x 1L ROCK OIL MP3 SPORT semi-synthetic 2 stroke marine outboard engine oil NMMA TC-W3
MP3 Sport is a NMMA TCW-3 certified oil, capable of the lean oil to fuel ratios of modern high performance air and liquid cooled two stroke outboard engines. The advanced additives ensure easy starting and clean running even under continuous use. It is perfectly suited to oil injection system but van be premixed. Its ease of starting and clean running characteristics, also made MP3 Sport an ideal lubricant for other high performance two stroke applications.
ROCK OIL Mp3 Semi Synthetic 2 Stroke Marine Outboard will provide the following performance benefits:
- Reduces Noxious exhaust emissions
- Improves engine performance and drivability
- Improves cold starting
- Prevents fuel system corrosion
- Provides injector and upper cylinder lubrication
- Controls fuel oxidation and gum, varnish & acid formation
- Frees sticking compression rings
- Reduces valve and combustion chamber deposits
- Maintains EGR valve and oxygen sensor cleanliness
- Compatible with high pressure direct injection engines.
Rock Oil's vast experience in both 2 and 4 stroke lubrication has been used to produce our high performing range of marine lubricants for both inboard and outboard applications.
The MP 3 Ultra, MP3 Sport and MP+ Sport lubricants have the prestigious NMMA accreditation which is testament to their quality. It is the foremost specification for the marine industry and assures the user that the products meet and exceed exacting standards.