EasyFlip Launching Wheels
- Launching wheels for small inflatables up to 200kg.
- Unique fold flat design for storage and convenience.
A set of 2 compact Dinghy launching wheels suitable for fitting onto wooden, fiberglass or aluminium transom. Very convenient when transferring boat to launching site, specially with an outboard attached and other equipment in the boat.
- Wheel arm can rotate and fold flat against transom when in the up position (for boat launching).
- Folding design suited for boats with outboard engines, allowing wider range of tiller movement.
- Wheels can be left on transom when boat is deflated and packed for transport or storage.
- Stainless steel bracket with puncture proof polyurethane tyres. Non-puncture wheels. Wheel diameter 200mm. Wheel width 65mm. Overall weight 4kg (approx).
- Check transom minimum size: More than 450mm wide. More than 370mm high. Maximum thickness 50mm.
- Size of Stainless Steel fixing Base (to attach on transom) : 155mm (h) x 35mm (w)
- Ground Clearance, (from bottom of fixing base): 250 mm
- Overall height from top of fixing bracket to ground: 400mm
- On first use, apply marine grease on wheel axle sleave and the spring slider mechanism to ensure smooth operation.
- Failure to fit Part (C) inside the fixing bracket will cause the wheel to wobble.
- Use marine grade sealant around holes drilled in transom.
- Set to 2 launching wheels. Stainless steel fixing bolts. Fitting Instructions.
Max Payload: 200kg. Not suitable for vehicle towing.
Free U.K delivery including Highlands, Islands and North Ireland over £ 99
*Standard Shipping - £ 5.40
For engines delivery cost please ask. The price depends on your address.
The delivery is made by pallet and the cost of delivery depends of the distance and trucks availability.
It is buyer responsibility to ensure that the correct shipping address is supplied.
Al item(s) will be despatched to the registered address.
Delivery is by Royal Mail, Parcel Force, Hermes depending on weight and dimensions.
All item will be despatched within 24 h after receiving clear payment.
A refund of a returned item less original shipping costs will be issued if is within 14 days after purchase.
The item(s) being returned must be unopened, uninstalled and in resalable condition.
Please use a suitable shipping carton to return item(s). Do not use manufacture packaging to ship.
If the item is damaged or faulty we will more than happy to replace it or issue you with a full refund if necessary.